Friday 8 September 2017

Critical Mass Arc Fleet Recon

It's taken me ages to get these guys finished. Probably because I ended up painting them in 3 batches (test figure, initial squad & second squad) so naturally other things got in the way mid batch!

So I have a Leader, 7 Troopers, 2 Snipers and 2 Grenade Launchers.
These are all the figure variants form the old Arc Recon Command pack. Ral Partha have just released the Arc Fleet figure range but packaged differently.

I happy with the way these guys have turned out. there is a lot of details with straps and small pouches all over the uniform. I've gone for a wash and highlight method, as I'm still finding my feet somewhat with details at this level. But with the consistent contrasting basing and all grouped together I can see them storming an emplacement soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment